The OSA Alliance* has announced the appointment of Dr Annabel Nickol and Dr Sophie West as co-chairs. The Alliance is an umbrella organisation to facilitate collaboration between experts across UK patient and professional sleep organisations. Its remit focuses specifically on obstructive sleep apnoea, where a united approach can facilitate excellence in OSA-related care, education and resource.
News and Announcements
Important guidance on Coronavirus and OSA
- Please follow this link for guidance developed by the OSA Alliance* for people who routinely use continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), their families and healthcare workers.
* The OSA Partnership Group is a founding member of the OSA Alliance.
- The GP Podcast
- Sleep Services in the UK at Breaking Point
- New DVLA guidelines for sleep apnoea provide a reason to celebrate World Sleep Day
- Nov 2015 – Update on the Four Week Wait Campaign
- “Sleep Apnoea and Driving, the facts” developed in collaboration with the DVLA
- Launch of CPC Module with FTA
- Four Week Wait Campaign
Recent Research Articles
Can a dedicated ‘fast track’ sleep service successfully establish vocational drivers on CPAP within four weeks of referral?